Sika 4 Rapid Setting is a ready to use quick setting leak stopping liquid which is mixed with water and ordinary portland cement to produce a paste for leak stopping against low water pressure infiltration.
Uses for Sika 4 Rapid Setting
– To seal against low water pressure and small infiltrations in concrete, rock or masonry.
– Allows Sika 1 renders to be applied on structures exposed to water on the surface.
Benefits of Sika 4
– Ready to use.
– Just add water and ordinary portland cement.
– Well proven.
– Does not contain chlorides.
– Suitable for contact with potable water.
Product Size: 5L Each
Box Quantity: 4 Tubs
|Dimensions||20 x 15 x 30 cm|