Sika 1 Structural Waterproofing SystemProduct Code: SK1SINGLE
Sika 1 Waterproofer is an aqueous solution containing complex collodial silicates. In the presence of water these swell and block the capillaries and pores in the applied sand/cement renders, screeds and mortar to provide an effective barrier against the transmission of liquid. BBA Approved. For use on brick, concrete and stone substrate. Can be applied against live water infiltration, in conjuction with Sika-2 and Sika-4a. Can be used internally or externally. Excellent resistance to backwater pressure. 5 Litres.
Sika 1 Pre-Bagged Structural Waterproofing System mortars are pre-bagged kiln dried blends of specially graded aggregates and cements packaged in 4 grades at the appropriate mix ratios for optimum application performance and durability. When mixed with the diluted Sika 1 liquid waterproofing admixture they provide the multicoat components for the structural waterproofing systems.
Uses for Sika 1 Pre-Bagged Structural Waterproofing System
– Internal waterproofing of below ground structures to meet the requirements of BS8102 – 2009 Grades 1 – 3.
– Waterproofing of swimming pools and other water retaining structures.
– Waterproofing of basements, cellars and vaults.
– Waterproofing of tunnels.
Benefits of Sika 1 Pre-Bagged Structural Waterproofing System
– 90 years track record.
– Type A waterproofing system according to BS8102- 2009.
– Proven resistance to hydrostatic back pressure.
– Fully bonded waterproofing barrier.
– Can be applied to wet substrates.
– For use on concrete, brick and structural blockwork.
– Can be used internal and externally.
– Can be applied to wall, floors and soffits.
– Quality controlled system.
– Used for negative or positive water pressure situations.
Product Size: 5L
Box Quantity: 4
Product Sheet: Technical Data Sheet